Search This Site

If you are interested in opening a licensed child care center, home or registered ministry, you have come to the right spot! Child care is in demand and if you are interested in opening a child care business, you can help meet this need.

To learn more about opening a child care business, follow these links:

If you would like to open a Licensed Child Care Center or an Unlicensed Registered Ministry you may call 800-511-1144. You must attend Orientation Training I with our office to become a Child Care Center, but it is optional for the Unlicensed Registered Ministries.

If you want to become a certified caregiver and receive voucher dollars, you may contact TCC at 866-921-6623 or go to FSSA CAREFINDER for the forms and information needed to get started.


Choosing child care is a big
decision.  Please be sure to
learn about each potential
Paths to QUALITY
rating and violation history in order to make a well-informed choice.

On My Way Pre-K Search

SIEOC Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by FX-DESIGN